MEGAPOXY HIGH IMPACT CRUSHER BACKING
POURABLE EPOXY GROUT
Megapoxy High Impact Crusher Backing is a two component pourable epoxy grout suitable for:
• Backing Crusher Parts
• Grouting Machinery
• Locking Bearings
• Setting Anchor Bolts
• Chocking of Machinery
Part “A” is a white low viscosity liquid and is packed in a re-sealable plastic bucket.
Part “B” is a blue coloured liquid and is packed in a screw capped plastic bottle.
Accelerator is a clear brown liquid and is packed in a 250 ml. tin.
METHOD OF USE
1. Seal all crevices with putty (such as Megapoxy PF Rapid set putty) so that backing
mixture does not leak out.
2. Make certain no settling has occurred in the resin by stirring, then add the hardener
(Part “B”) slowly with continual mixing.
3. Using low speed electric drill, mix well, but do not aerate.
4. Mix until uniform colour is obtained.
5. The mixture must be used immediately after mixing.
6. If ambient temperature is high, the kits should be stored in as cool a place as possible.
High ambients will lead to greatly shortened usable life.
7. If topping up is required, then this can be carried out at a later date when it is convenient.
8. If adhesion is not required, one or both surfaces should be coated with wax or grease
based release agent.
9. Allow Megapoxy HICB to harden before returning crusher into service.
CAUTION! SAFETY PRECAUTIONS MUST BE OBSERVED IN ITS USE.
1. Wear goggles to protect eyes
2. Wear rubber gloves to protect hands.
CONTACT WITH SKIN: If spilt on skin, remove any contaminated clothing, swab repeatedly with glycerine or
polyethylene glycol or methylated spirits.
Apply moisturising cream to washed area of contact. White stain may appear on skin at
point of contact, but is not harmful and will disappear in a day or so. If accidental spillage
affect eyes, wash with copious amounts of water for at least 15 minutes and obtain medical
Kami juga menjual MEGAPOXY lanya, seperti MEGAPOXY PM 4 KG, MEGAPOXY 10 KG, MEGADURE CERAMIC, .